Friday, September 02, 2005

So, yesterday was Adam's 33rd birthday. I can't believe he is that old. For the first time since we got married I wasactually going to throw him a little party, just with some friends and family over for coffee and cake. My plan's were changed when, of all things, the kids came down with chicken pox the day before his birthday. I never plan anything because Adam always says not too and the one time I plan to bless it a little extra... oh well. We had a nice time anyway. I made him smokies and fries which is one of his favorite meals and bought him an ice cream cake. My uncle and grandpa came over for coffee later on and then Adam and I watched a movie. With all the chicken pox stuff going on we totally forgot to take pictures of anything, including Adam blowing out his imaginary candles. Sorry Hunny.
May God bless you, Adam, in your year to come and I pray that this year will be the best one yet! I feel encouraged that, starting with chicken pox, it can only really get better. I love you! You are such a blessing to me.

No comments: