Saturday, September 24, 2005

Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith developes perserverance.

Therefore lift your drooping hands and strengthen your weak knees, and make straight paths for your feet so that what is lame may not be put out of joint but may be healed.

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day - and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.

Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.


Max Lucado- No Wonder they Call Him Savior

I was really encouraged by this part in the book I am reading and thought that I would share it with whomever happens upon our page. God Bless you all!

No comments: