Thursday, April 16, 2009

Finally finished!

I hadn't had as much time for reading so this one took me a little longer. It was a great read! Not one that I would read again mind you. I love Frank Peretti's books but I have to have long breaks between them on account of... they freak me out!

This one was not as scary as some can be as it was quite normal till about 3/4 of the way through. I am not going to say much but as anyone who has read Peretti knows, it has a lot of the spiritual side of life in it. And the story itself was very interesting and hooked me pretty good.

The main character in the story was an ex pastor and I was very pleased at how he was portrayed and how he works through his struggles with God and church throughout the book. Very encouraging fiction life to read.

I am on to reading The Dream Giver for parents. I am really enjoying it, should be done soon.

By the way, if Tamara happens to read this blog, the book that you recommended, did you get it from the library? Hoping I can check it out soon.

Hope everyone is very well and enjoying the April showers. Don't forget, they DO bring May flowers!

No comments: