Thursday, April 06, 2006

Princess

Okay, here is a few shot of Annabelle's room. Very simple little room. It was an office before we moved in so there were so many spots to patch up on the wall. It is tiny but will be fine for Annabelle. The boys have a bigger room. The bed she has was Joshua's and the matress is totally falling apart, so, even though we are doing her room for her birthday, July 8, I am starting very early because she really needs her new bed. Okay, so this should give an idea of the before look of the room. We are doing in it Disney princess theme. I hope it turns out like I want it to. It is kinda something that I always wanted for my daughter. I will post more as we go.  Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenny said...

The room will be gorgeous!! She definately deserves a princess room!!
It was so awesome meeting today!! I felt like we all clicked! Gavin wanted to go back, and had a major hissy fit!!!
See you!