Thursday, April 06, 2006

Curves!


Well, after having 3 babies and being pregnant for 4 years pretty well, I thought it is about time to try to get in shape. I told Adam that I really wanted to do this by my 25th birthday. I wanted to get into a habit of working out so, Curves was having a free sign up. Well, actually I had to bring in a bag of groceries. Not too bad so I did it. I signed a 1 year contract and I pay monthly. I am so excited to get in shape and have gone a few times and I just love it. It is so much easier for me to go to an all woman's gym. I bought new runners and Joggers for going to work out in. OKay, I am not overweight at all but I am trying to tone and get rid of a little excess baby chub. I have 13 inches to lose in total. Can't wait till my weigh in next month to see if there is any difference. So, for those who may wonder, the machines are hydrolic, no weights so you get whatever work out that you want. If I push the machines harder, I get a better workout. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Good for you!! It's always nice getting fit!
I have alot of weight to lose, but I joined Weight Watchers last week and have lost 3 pounds so far!!! A long way from my goal,but hey, I'll take it!!