Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Park with friends!!!


Well, we went to the park, me and some friends. It was a really neat trip to the park. I got an email from my blog-friend, Jenny the day before we went and she asked if I would like to meet her at the park as her and he youngest son were going to go and play. I decided I would go and invite Christy who had also been blogging with Jenny. She brought Ruth, our good friend, and then when we got there one of our other friends Marcie was there. It was such a nice time, fellowshipping with old and new friends at the same time. Here is a nice picture of Joshua and Gavin together. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Gavin had such a good time that he wanted to go there today after the dentist..."play with my new fends mommy, puweeze!"It was pretty cute!