Thursday, July 01, 2010

Happy Canada Day


As I talked to my children tonight about the greatness of living in a free country I was reminded again not to take my freedom for granted. I told my kids that it is our right, freedom and obligation to tell all who we can about our Lord. If we do not, there is also freedom in our beautiful country for everyone else to share their false ideas with all who will hear. We are bombarded with all different "winds of doctrin" flying around but still, what a wonderful thing it is to be able to share, worship, and love our Lord openly and freely.

I love that our country was founded on the idea that God would reign from sea to shining sea! I feel blessed to live here and be raising my beauties here and I pray they will be great missionaries to all who they meet in this beautiful and blessed country!

No comments: