I found this little gem over at my friend Jen's blog. She is awesome and I thought that maybe I would try this out and see if it can sound at least a little bit as interesting as Jen's sounded. Here goes...
20 years ago:
1. I was the tallest kid in my grade 3 class.
2. I started drinking coffee... YIKES! That might have been 19 years ago, not entirely sure.
3. I wore Sprinter brand runners and was bugged relentlessly about the yellow glue showing on the outside. Hard memories.
10 years ago:
1. I started dating the man of my dreams (yes that is Adam) and fell in love. I knew I would marry him and that he was God's gift to this woman before that year ended.
2. I accomplished the great feat of graduating from high school!
3. I had dreams of being a mom and a wonderful godly wife and wondered if God would ever let me have those dreams because I had made so many mistakes (Yes I actually thought this and can remember it so clearly).
5 years ago:
1. I heard the great news that I was cancer free and was left with enough cervix to carry a child. About 9.5 months later, I gave birth to Joel.
2. I lost my grandmother.
3. I gained a beautiful baby boy nephew, Eric, who I had the privilege to see come into the world. I love that boy!
3 years ago:
1. I was still nursing Joel.
2. I was already starting to prepare myself for my oldest, Joshua starting Kindergarten.
3. I started thinking about taking some school myself.
1 year ago:
1. Life started to blur... so much going on and not enough time!
2. I brought my Annabelle to her first day of kindergarten.
3. We stopped driving our van and bought a car that has since left our hands and we are back in a van... we really got to feel why we need a minivan.
So far this year:
1. I took my little man Joel for his first day of Kindergarten and realized how quickly life has moved into a completely different season!
2. I started school (so exciting) and am enjoying almost every minute of it. Right now I should be writing a test.
3. I have made many new friends and have realized how wonderful it is to have many woman in my life to share with, be with and care for.
1. Fell asleep while watching a movie with Adam about the conspiracy of the moon landing. Very interesting, but not interesting enough to keep me awake.
2. Cooked a huge pot of fish chowder with Adam. It was very enjoyable and tasted awesome!
3. Talked a crazy amount on the phone with my wonderful sisters... it was a great day.
1. Got a call about my student loan and they say that Adam has to sign a paper to allow them to deposit the money into his account, although it is in fact joint and has my name on the void check I gave. Strange, but okay, I will do it.
2. Have my Unit 3 exam in English. Praying for a clear mind!
3. Will pick the kids up from school, walk to the pool to watch swim lessons, heat up left over chowder, eat and go to home group, all while keeping in mind... tomorrow will be slower!
1. Will walk with the kids to the skating rink and skate with them.
2. Clean my house so I don't have to Friday when I am having a few girls over.
3. Will start preparing for my course starting on Monday.
In the next year I:
1. Will finish my schooling for now and have an Office Assistant Certificate.
2. Hope to find a job I love using the skill I have acquired.
3. Will continue to support my children and my husband in school, work, walking out their faith, and growing in every way.
Well, that was truly enjoyable to write. Hope you enjoy reading it. Have a lovely day all. Off to write my test!!!