Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. John 14:12

It has been a busy weekend. My mom came to visit from Fort St John and we had Turkey dinner here at our house on Sunday night as my mom had to leave town Monday morning. It was really nice! My mom, Grandpa, Uncle Lloyd, sister Virginia, and her boyfriend Blaine came. It was really great!

We had a ladies surprise party for my mom on Saturday night. She was very surprised. I loved it! It was a real blessing for her! There were songs for her and lots and lots of prayers. We ate and ate and visited. It has been so long since she got to visit all her friends from here so it was really nice!

Monday night we went to Adam's brother David and his wife's house for supper. It was wonderful as always and we got lots of fellowship time with them. Mark and Jennifer were there with their family but Mark had to leave early to go to work. It was a great time. Adam's mom couldn't make it though because she was sick. We are hoping to see her tonight.

Well, that is pretty much the way our thanksgiving weekend went. We had a blast.
Oh yeah, and Adam had a great morning of fishing Monday morning. Didn't catch anything that he would keep but had lots of action and came home happy as ever. Caught 4 coho (spawning), 2 trout (just undersize), and 2 white fish (really too boney to do much with). He was satisfied with that.

Have you never heard or understood? Don't you know that the Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator or all the earth? He never grows faint or weary. Isaiah 40:28

No comments: