Friday, October 07, 2005

The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust ... the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. Psalm 18:2

Things are great these days. Though the kids got a little sniffle cold, I have learned well from my hubby to teach them to "not receive it". I was so thankful to God that the colds seemed to pass quite quickly and besides ear infections for Joel, no one got badly sick, and I never caught it! Thank you Jesus!!! It is always much easier to deal with these things when I am not sick.

Adam and I have been practising our guitare and are not sounding too bad if I do say so myself :) Adam is really quick at changing chords but I am extremely slow and feeling a little discouraged. But Adam is also being very encouraging and I am almost able to play worship music and kind of worship a little, it is just really choppy. We have borrowed a DVD called Paul Baloche, God of Wonders Video Songbook. It shows how to play the song off the God of Wonders CD and the songs are great. Adam has been practising with that.

As Thanksgiving approaches, I am very thankful for my wonderful mother in whom I have cherished my whole life. She is coming here to Terrace from Fort St John for the weekend and I just can't wait to see her. She will be here tomorrow night. I love her so much.

Adam's brother Mark and sister-in-law Jennifer are finally settled in their own place now. They got a bunch of furniture from various places and already their home feels warm and inviting. Their daughter Stephanie and our other niece Gena are both taking up guitare also and have got junior guitares to start learning. Adam has been showing them a little of what he knows so far. It should be fun.

Well, that is the update on life for us. Hope you enjoy these few pictures.

I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. John 14:18

No comments: