Friday, September 18, 2009

Held

Today I was driving along and this song came on the radio. It was like the Lord was speaking straight to my heart. My experience is different from what she speaks of in the song. But when all the walls crash down and I feel like giving up on whatever this is what God reminded me of. We must suffer. When we do we learn what it feels to be held in the great, mighty, and loving arms of our God. Even us who have given our lives to Him, have to taste bitterness in this life. I felt the loving arms of my Father holding me today as I drove, and I cried.

I continue to hear Jesus wisper to me, "You are safe in my arms. You have not failed me. I will not let you go, no matter what, no matter what! You are my daughter and a beautiful woman after my own heart. You have been made acceptable in my sight. I love you daughter. Keep going forward. Don't give up." And I continue... Held.

No comments: