Tuesday, February 21, 2006

5 Years

Well, it is a little late but I just wanted to mention that it was Adam's and my 5th anniversary on February 17th! I can hardly believe it has been that long.
I thank God for bringing me the man of my dreams and our 3 beautiful children! When I look at my family I can't help but be amazed by the blessings that God has given me.
For our anniversary we went to The Golden Flame restaurant (my very favourite). Then we went and looked around in the stores and stuff. We wanted to go to a movie but there were no good ones on. It was a really great night. Thanks Adam for taking me out!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Happy Belated Anniversary!!
I have been married for 8 years, but with my husband for 15.5!!!
Love is grand!!!

Charlene said...

For sure! How old are your kids? I wish that I could remember seeing you around but I have not recognized you yet. We are bound to run into each other sometime, doing kid stuff and such.

Jenny said...

I think it was your husband I saw. I went home from returning bottles and thought "that person looks familiar!" I couldn't figure out where I've seen him. I think I've seen you at the library before? Somewhere, you all look familiar!
I have 3 boys ages 9(in April)6 (7 in november) and 3(March). I don't work outside of the home, can't imagine how anyone could do that!!!
I love reading your site. Your family is very lovely and you are always so inspiring!!!