Monday, November 21, 2005

Birthdays are so much fun!!!

Well, Joel is one year old. Hard to believe time could past so quickly. Here are a whole pile of pictures from the party that we had on Sunday. We had pizza, snacks and cake. It was really a blast. I always feel so blessed that so many people love to come and celebrate with us. I have done a bit of a big bash for each of the kids for their first birthdays. After that we tone it down. Hope you enjoy the pics even though they are a little out of order.

2 comments:

Andrew Brown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOEL!!!
Have I been so wrapped up in my classes over here and the move to my new pad that I let my precious little nephew's birthday go by and not notice?!?!?!??!?!
Unbelievable that it has been a year since hearing the wonderful news of Joel's birth!!! Congratulations on throwing a wonderful birthday bash for our sweet little gem! (I LOVED the photos!!!)

Charlene said...

Thanks Andrew! It feels like we are really moving on these days, no more newborns in the house!
By the way, how did your move go? You seem busy as there were no posts on your blog for quite a few days.